2019 Gift Guide: Chef

I’m the furthest thing from a chef (Brad does 99% of the cooking in this house and the other 1% is when I make us mac n cheese). BUT, does that mean I can’t have these gifts?! Because I kind of want all of them.

  1. Meat claws
  2. Timer
  3. Meat Thermometer
  4. Kitchen towels
  5. Wood cutting board
  6. Apron
  7. Bamboo Tray
  8. Wooden Spoon
  9. Air Fryer
  10. Honey dipper
  11. Storage canisters
  12. Serving stands

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s